Early detection factsheets
Cancer Council Australia has developed a series of fact sheets to answer questions you may have about the early detection of cancer:
- Early detection of breast cancer
- Early detection of ovarian cancer
- Early detection of bowel cancer
- Early detection of prostate cancer
- Understanding pap smear results
- Understanding Faecal Occult Blood Test (FOBT)
If you need more information, or would like to talk to someone, please call Cancer Council on 13 11 20.
The information contained in these fact sheets is not a substitute for, and is not intended to replace, independent professional advice. Users should consider the need to obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their own particular circumstances.