Fundraising at Work
Our events provide your organisation with the opportunity to become a sponsor or to engage your team and clients.
Would your business be a good fit?
- You are a business whose operations support Cancer Council’s value and mission. For example, we have restrictions around partnering with tobacco or pharmaceutical companies.
- You are an established business with operations in Tasmania.
- You are primarily marketing to an Tasmanian audience.
- You are interested in establishing and developing a partnership with Cancer Council Tasmania in the fight against cancer. For example, you may promote a healthy, cancer-smart lifestyle to your staff.
- You can commit to raise a minimum guaranteed amount, per annum, through your proposal.
- Your proposal does not depend on Cancer Council Tasmania promoting your goods or services to our supporter base.
- You may have business objectives that can be facilitated by a partnership with Cancer Council. We are happy to be scrutinized in terms of our ability to meet and report on your objectives.
Relay For Life
Get a team together and fundraise year round. Celebrate survival, remember loved ones and pledge to fight back and live healthier lives.Get involved
Biggest Morning Tea
Make your cup count. Hold a morning tea during May.
Call To Arms
Register your sports team, sponsor, or donate to fight cancer in men. Held year round.
Volunteer for a stall, sell merchandise or host a yellow event. Held throughout the month of August.
Girls' Night In
Get the girls (or boys) together for a night in during October to fight women’s cancers.
Pink Ribbon Day
Sell merchandise or host a pink event throughout October to fight women’s cancers.