Become a Corporate Partner
Cancer Council Tasmania is well established and totally committed to fighting all cancers in all its forms, in every possible way. You can brand your organisation’s employee and community engagement strategy through a corporate partnership with us.
We will work together to develop a individually tailored partnership that meets your corporate social responsibility and marketing objectives in a manner that ensures an innovative and mutually beneficial partnership.
Businesses of all sizes are discovering that there are many flow on benefits, including:
- Brand Equity – demonstrating business leadership
- Economic value – increase your target markets
- Employee engagement – improved workplace wellbeing and morale
- Customers and community engagement and awareness – demonstrated social conscience
- Demonstrated leadership by investing in the Tasmanian community – investing in social sustainability
Key Contact to make an appointment:
Director of Business Development, Jane Crosswell
Direct Line: 03 6212 5708