Terms & Conditions – Workplace Challenge – Relay For Life North West
- Eligible teams must register a workplace in Relay For Life North West (Penguin) 2019 by close of business Friday 22nd February, 2019, with a minimum of one team member.
- The winner will receive a $2000 advertising prize package.
- Advertising package cannot be cashed in, sold or given away to any other external parties. If not redeemed by the winning team, advertising spend will be assumed forfeited.
- Advertising spend can be redeemed in separate bookings, however must be used in full by 30th September, 2019.
- Media partners have final say on how the $2000 advertising package is spent.
- $2000 advertising spend distribution will be: $1000 at SeaFM/7BU/7AD, $1000 at The Advocate (print advertising only).
- Advertising spend must be redeemed between 1st April and 30th September, 2019.
- Teams must raise a minimum of $500 for Relay For Life North West 2019 to be eligible.
- The winner will be selected based on chance. No preferences will be given to longstanding teams.
- Previously entered corporate teams and schools will still be eligible, as long as they are registered as a “corporate” or “school” team.
- A pre-existing team can elect to change the category it’s registered under if they are a registered business operating in the general North West area at Cancer Council Tasmania’s discretion.
- Teams must bank all team income they wish to be included in the competition by Friday 15th March, 2019. Funds must appear in the supplied Cancer Council Tasmania account by Friday 22nd March, 2019 or another prize draw will be conducted at Cancer Council Tasmania’s discretion.
- Teams are to use their supplied 5 digit team reference number when banking funds in order for income to be allocated to the team’s fundraising account to be eligible for the draw.
- If Cancer Council Tasmania does not hear back from a representative of the winning team by COB Friday 22nd March, 2019, a new team will be announced as the winner at 12pm Monday 25th March, 2019.
- Prize package will be presented at Relay For Life North West 2019. At least one team representative must be present to receive the prize.
- Any associated costs such as artwork development, production costs or additional advertising spend, will be at the expense of the winning team and not Cancer Council Tasmania or the associated media partners.
- Any liability that might occur from advertising activity will not be the responsibility of Cancer Council Tasmania or the media partners.